2022 Annual Oklahoma Transit Awards of Excellence
- Transit System of the Year
- Transit Professional of the Year
- Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Innovation Award
- Supplier of the Year Award
- Safety & Training Award
- Major Ed Pulido Hero of the Year Award
- Keith Leftwich Transit Champion of the Year Award
Announcement & Presentations to be hosted at the: Oklahoma Transit Association Annual Conference & EXPO, May 25, 2022, at noon, Embassy Suites in Norman, Oklahoma Entry Deadline: Friday, May 6th at 11:59pm via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting the www.oktransit.org website.
Oklahoma Transit Awards of Excellence Entry Guidelines
The Oklahoma Transit Awards of Excellence recognize the finest efforts in providing safe, reliable, efficient, and coordinated public transportation that meets the mobility needs of all Oklahomans as well as efforts to build, promote and advocate for public transit.
How much is the entry fee?
There is no entry fee
What is the entry deadline?
Friday, May 6th at 11:59pm
What timeframe does the award cover?
The awards are for the calendar year 2021.
When are the awards presented?
The Awards Luncheon will be held during the Oklahoma Transit Association Annual Conference & EXPO on May 25th, 2022 at 12:00pm in Norman, OK. Award winners are invited to attend the luncheon, regardless of their conference attendance, to accept their award in person.
How do I register for the awards ceremony and conference?
Visit www.oktransit.org for the registration page for the conference and the awards nomination forms. (To request a copy of the entry form to download or print click here.)
How do I enter?
• Read the submission guidelines and follow the directions.
• Answer all questions completely.
• Submit all required materials, including pictures and logos
• Submit your entry on the website or send the entire entry in one email (not in pieces) as directed, by the deadline unless file sizes necessitate submitting photos and audio/visual files in a separate email at the same time as the written text submission. Please use the same subject line in each email (Award for consideration and the name of nominee)
• Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified.
• We will confirm nominations upon receipt
Submit any questions to email@example.com