February 6, 2019 – February 7, 2019 all-day
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Quality Assurance and Quality Control in Transit
National Transit Institute
To provide an overview of the essential components of quality assurance and quality control in transit agencies. This course will also review and expand upon the FTA’s Quality Management System Guidelines and address the various perspectives for quality relative to capital development, transit operations, maintenance, or vehicle acquisition.
- An overview and definition of quality assurance and quality control
- The benefits of implementing a quality management system
- The components that comprise a quality management system
- Strategies to implement quality processes in at least one of the following areas: capital development, operations, management, and vehicle acquisition
This course will be offered to current and new transit professionals that engage in federally funded activities. It will be particularly beneficial for grantees, FTA staff, consultants, contractors, and vendors.
- $300.00 for Contractor, Consulting, Non-USA Transportation or Government Agency, Other.
- Free for all others.
Program Coordinator: Myrna Sirleaf
Telephone: (848) 932-6040