Even before COVID-19, close to a quarter of the U.S. workforce already worked from home at least part of the time. The workforce and workplace are rapidly changing. Uncertainties presented by COVID-19 have resulted in many staff and their managers working from home and separated from each other for the first time at the same time. With this transition, there are benefits as well as challenges. The presentation will cover the following topics:
- Managing and monitoring workflow
- Role clarity: Maintaining healthy relationships
- Defining Productivity
- Communication is more than Zooming!
- Virtual Teamwork: Working together by yourself
- Cultivating your Culture: Compassion and Celebration