This panel discussion will look at opportunities for data integration around human service transportation and larger Mobility Management and Mobility as a Service (MaaS) initiatives. From policy to practice, experts in the field will discuss the needs, opportunities, and strategies for creating an integrated mobility system that connects human service transportation to public transit. Following the plenary discussion, attendees will have the opportunity to discuss policy strategies that could be adopted at either a city, state or federal level to encourage data sharing and integration across public and private sectors.
– Al Benedict, Research Manager, Shared-Use Mobility Center.
– Jana Lynott, Senior Strategic Policy Advisor, AARP Public Policy Institute (Moderator)
– Judy Shanley, Easterseals Director, National Center for Mobility Management
– Roger Teal, Co-founder, DemandTrans Solutions
– Katherine Freund, Founder and President, ITNAmerica
– Joseph Yawn, Transportation Technology Administrator, Atlanta Regional Commission
– Susan Weber, Community Planner, Federal Transit Administration Region 5
– Danielle Nelson, Office of Program Management, Rural and Targeted Programs Coordinating Council on Access and Mobility Lead, Federal Transit Administration