TRB will conduct a webinar on Monday, May 13, 2019, from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM ET that features research from the Transit Cooperative Research Program (TCRP)’s Research Report 203: Dialysis Transportation: Intersection of Transportation and Healthcare.
This webinar will address challenges that public transportation agencies encounter regarding the rising demand of dialysis-related transportation and its associated costs. People who depend on public transportation for dialysis treatments often require more specialized services than general public transportation agencies are designed to provide. The presenters will provide an overview of the report findings, which came from surveys of transit agencies, dialysis facilities, and dialysis patients. They will also describe practices and strategies for transit agencies and the healthcare industry that may address the challenges in dialysis-related transportation.
This webinar is sponsored by the Transit Cooperative Research Program. There is no fee to attend this webinar; however, sign into MyTRB.org to view registration information.
- Buffy Ellis, KFH Group, Inc.
- Sue Knapp, KFH Group, Inc.
- Fred Fravel, KFH Group, Inc.
- Marsha Regenstein, George Washington University School of Public Health
Moderated by: Buffy Ellis, KFH Group, Inc.
American Institute of Certified Planners Certification Maintenance Credits
This webinar is approved by the American Institute of Certified Planners for 1.5 Certification Maintenance Credits. Please make sure that you register for this session and log-in using the link that TRB provides to your email account. We use this as your record that you attended this session. TRB only maintains the records of attendees who use their email address to log into the webinar, and cannot verify attendance of individuals who view the webinar without personally logging into the session.
Please visit the Certification Maintenance section of APA’s website, Certification Maintenance webpage at https://www.planning.org/cm to claim your credits. You may use the following steps:
- Log in using your ID# and password.
- Select View my CM log.
- Select Add CM-Registered Credits.
- Using the CM Search option, type in the name of the event or event number (e.g. 21064) and click “Go”.
Please note: If searching for an event by Provider, use the search option, type in the name of the provider and click “Go”. From the results below, select by clicking on the name of the provider.
- From the results below, find your event and select “Add to My Log.” If this is a multi-part event, you will have the option to select from a list of activity sessions.
- Please rate the event, add a comment (optional), and click on the Ethics statement and check the box to confirm. Note: you should see a message indicating the CM reporting period year that you are logging.
- Click submit and the CM credits should appear in your CM log.
If you have problems reporting your CM credits or have general questions about the CM program, please contact AICPCM@planning.org.
Registration questions? Contact Reggie Gillum at RGillum@nas.edu.